Sunday, 4 October 2009

Don’t Say Goodbye…


There never was a bright day

Why?

Always gloomy

As if torrid rain clouds had taken over the sky

I sit to write to you but nothing comes

Through nights and nights my heart fondly recalls

Of the time we spent together

Good or bad things that were ever said or done

I try to remember

When your heart turned

Away from Me

When the weather changed

From a warm evening breeze

To freezing rain

My heart breaks into pieces

Bringing me down to my knees

As tears flow fredy down

Like autumn leaves

Forgotten

Not daring to scream out loud

Confusion,pain, and sorrow

Seem to be my only companions

These feelings I hide though in this life seem to be


All that is left

But I still hope

You will erase

The reason why you felt the need

To leave me behind to face this harsh

World on my own

0 comment: